- Wash the strawberries in running water.
- Remove the stems and leaves from them.
- Cut the berries into small pieces and grind them with the help of mixer grinder or blender.
- Now add the maple sugar and water to the crushed strawberries.
- Now shake the mixture really well so that all the ingredients gel well together.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour. Once it is chilled, garnish it with mint leaves and small strawberry pieces.
Deadly Vices Book Two
By Kristine Cayne
A proud people. A nation divided.
Rémi Whitedeer, police officer turned substance-abuse counselor, dreams of restoring order to his tribe. Violence and crime are rampant throughout the unpoliced Iroquois reserve, and a civil war is brewing between the Guardians, a militant traditionalist group, and other tribal factions. As the mixed-race cousin of the Guardians’ leader, Rémi is caught in a no-man’s land—several groups lay claim to him, but all want him to deny his white blood.
A maverick cop on an anti-drug crusade.
When she infiltrated the Vipers to take down the leader of the outlaw biker gang responsible for her brother’s death, police sergeant Alyssa Morgan got her man. But her superiors think she went too far. Her disregard for protocol and her ends-justify-the-means ethics have branded her an unreliable maverick. To salvage her career, she accepts an assignment to set up a squad of native provincial officers on a reserve.
Amazon ebook: http://amzn.com/B007WNTXR4
Amazon print: http://amzn.com/0984903429
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007WNTXR4
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/deadly-addiction-kristine-cayne/1110068745
All Romance eBooks: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-deadlyaddiction-784712-152.html